Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Begining

That the world may know.

It is amazing to me to see how God brings our lives full circle at times. I lived for a time in the jungles of Papua New Guinea where my parents served as missionaries with New Tribes Mission. As a child there I saw a world that needed to, almost begged to hear of a God I almost take for granted. After nearly fifteen years God has opened the door for me to return. I can hardly contain my excitement.

It amazes me to see God provide and bring things about in such a way that I will be a part of the team in PNG. It is almost overwhelming to think that my savior sees fit to use me. That He will allow me to help others bringing the message of Christ to people who have never heard His name.

I used to think that I had so much to offer Him. Life and Gods hand has slowly taught me otherwise. The only thing I can give Him that is not already His is my heart and life. These I give hoping that He works in me to give me the strength to give them even more every day.

Please pray with me as I am sharing what God is doing both in me and on the mission field. That God would soften the hearts of those who are listening and that they would become burdened in such a way that they can’t help but be a part of showing Christ in a hurting world. I am excited to see God provide in such a way that only He could have done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment